Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank john and his team for not only stepping up to the plate but slamming out a home run.

About a two weeks ago i contacted john with a blown left grill mid. I run the rokkers and i bought these through FBI back in the summer. He told me to send him all the speaker components so they could perform a complete quality check.

Out the door they went two wednesdays ago and the last friday i received a package from J & M. When i opened it, i expected to see my speakers and a new left grill. Maybe even all new rokkers. Nope, they sent me all new Rokker XTs!

I am super impressed with the speed and efficiency of john and his customer service team and that alone has earned him my loyal business. My father-in-law has had a similiar experience dealing with a headset issue where they went so far as to send the new one out before he had even shipped the old one back.

Thanks again John and your team, hope daytona is rokkin!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
J&M is a stand-up company. Last Biketoberfest, I pulled into their booth for a question about my amplifier. They pulled the faring, looked the amp over and put in the newer speakers (XTs). No charge. Great customer service.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I guess it depends on the mood you catch them in.I had to pay for my upgrade to the XT's and never got a solid answer on why the originals failed.So far no issues with the XT's wich is good because if there is im not sure if i would be that loyal on a second strike.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Proof positive that a good attitude will take you a long way when dealing with a company regarding warranty work, and in most cases it yields excellent results. Thanks for sharing, and be sure to post your review of the new XTs

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Proof positive that a good attitude will take you a long way when dealing with a company regarding warranty work, and in most cases it yields excellent results. Thanks for sharing, and be sure to post your review of the new XTs
I agree. i approached john explaining that i originally purchased it all through FBI's website so i wasnt sure who to contact for the warranty. He responded quickly and wanted everything back not just the grill.

Again amazing customer and a thumbs up for the XTs! I can already tell the difference. These are louder, clearer and seem to have a level of bass that the rokkers didnt. I will be installing a set of these when i get lower fairing.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
ditto here same experience with J&M. only they replaced my 4 rokkers with 4 XT Rokkers even tho ONLY ONE was defective....AND THEY DID IT FOR ME IN 3 DAYS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM I HAD A RIDE PLANNED. TOP NOTCH PRODUCT. TOP NOTCH SERVICE. TOP NOTCH SUPPORT. THE BEST IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts