Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I really need some help here. This is pretty simple although It's driving me nuts because I am OCD about certain things.
I installed new bars on my 2011 Road Glide Custom 103.

I disconnected the Ambient Air Sensor (pictured here) and cannot for the life of me remember where it goes back?

I read through the forums and a couple of people said it was housed in the SPEEDO TACH housing. I placed it in there and NOW my temp gauge is pinned at 100 degress, regardless of outdoor temperature so I know that's the wrong location. Plus if you look at the picture it has a little nipple thing that pushes into something.

If anyone can send a pic of exactly where yours is located I would highly appreciate it.

I found a couple pics here but the pic doesn't really depict where it's located.

Thank you guys so much!!!!! :nerd:

J

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's weird , that's where I put it and now temp gauge is stuck at 100. I know it's not accurate by any means and garbage but it used to work fine before.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yo, that site is the bomb! Thanks so much for clearing this up for me! And everyone else for answering my question! I appreciate it!
J

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts