Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in going or meeting this year at Americade ? I'll be there the weekend of June 8th to the June 10th. Seeing if there will be a strong "Shark" presence ?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Any one interested in going or meeting this year at Americade ? I'll be there the weekend of June 8th to the June 10th. Seeing if there will be a strong "Shark" presence ?
I went there for the 2 last years. I might want to make it 3. Usually I just go for 1 day to check out the vendors. I'll know for sure closer to the event date.

I thunketh that was a GW thingy :confused:
JtB
All kind of riders - Not just GW'ers.

Plenty of HD's to be seen not so many Sharks but I like to increase their presence :)

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I was considering taking a ride from CT for a day trip with my brother. Leave early morning and be back at night. Maybe I can round up some of the CT riders and we can meet up there. I've never been there so why not??

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I was considering taking a ride from CT for a day trip with my brother. Leave early morning and be back at night. Maybe I can round up some of the CT riders and we can meet up there. I've never been there so why not??
It is a possible saturday tripper for me too. Havent been there in a few years. Its a beautiful ride up there. Ill know for sure when it gets alil closer

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Been thinkin' about going. That and maybe swinging by Laconia while I'm up there but there's the matter of these pesky Rodger Water tickets I have for the 10th back here in Kentucky....never been to upstate N.Y. though. May have to stub hub :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Never been there but would love to go, if I can get off would love to ride up,otherwise meet up there during the weekend. PM if interested, I keep my bike on Long Island.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've been there once before in '06 and we stayed 4 days, the majority of the bikers are all touring bikes with and without trailers and with and without pets and kids. I don't care what brand I wave cuz there on 2 wheels just like me. Buddy I went with in '06 was a die hard " I don't wave at metrics no matter what only Harley " well I look at it that most of us started on metrics and if ya can't remember that you're a hypocrite . Had a good time with all folks and well that's all I have to say bout that ! I will be going June 8th Friday 6am kickstands are up and it'll be the 5 of us riding up from Long Island, ilwbe staying about 20 minutes away from the heart of it. If anyone wants to ride up.......going friday coming back on Sunday.

·
Registered
116 Posts
only couple hrs from me but do not go as nys police set up roadblocks to get any money from you before you get to town to spend it . nice area to ride when event is not going on .if a bunch of guys want to get together make it maine new hamshire or vermont no bs that way and still nice place to ride .lake george is trying stop event .warrensburg just north is trying to take over .thanks pete

·
Registered
656 Posts
I go every few years for the day. I't about 4 hour up and 4 back and I usually spend about 4 hrs there.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I've had this on my calendar the past few years...
Maybe this year I will make it.... dunno what work will do to my play schedule !!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I booked a week off so I might as well shoot for it.

Hey DreamRider! Maybe we'll just meet down there, if not on the road heading down. We'll organize a shark landing somewhere.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I booked a week off so I might as well shoot for it.

Hey DreamRider! Maybe we'll just meet down there, if not on the road heading down. We'll organize a shark landing somewhere.
That's cool Ken. :cool:
I'll be in touch with you one way or another to set up a meet.
Cheers!
Peter

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Lake George was excellent made a trip to Stowe, VT and to the border of Canada....forgot passport. But trip was good and unfortunately not as many sharks as I thought there were going to be. There was an over abundance of gold wings. Wish there would have been a few sharks from here to hook up together for a drink or two. Sturgis next year !

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Well Lake George was excellent made a trip to Stowe, VT and to the border of Canada....forgot passport. But trip was good and unfortunately not as many sharks as I thought there were going to be. There was an over abundance of gold wings. Wish there would have been a few sharks from here to hook up together for a drink or two. Sturgis next year !
Definitely will be there next year. One of my friends is a wing rider LOL.

Long Island? PM, if you want to meet up for a ride sometime.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts