Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of pics. Took route 9 and 7 south through the mountains...what a GREAT ride! I wana do it again!! No rain going or coming back :D But it was close by..;)

Only took time to stop once on the 4 hour ride down...Not the best view of the trip, but still nice. I need to get a fixed camera to my bars so I can snap MORE on the fly!

Got my mini beast finally! Here it is with a FaceOff between Custom RG meets my DreamRide ;)

I might go back on Friday with Hotrodad for another day trip if the weather permits and if he ever gets his RG off the mechanics table!

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Last day is this Saturday. Check out the official site:
http://www.americade.com/
THanks bud, We were gonna head up to Lake George this weekend but didn't feel like dealing with big crowds and traffic. I think we go up in couple weeks. Probably head down to Ocean City, Maryland instead. :)

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any MC only check points this year?
YEP they be back this year.:mad:
Was not as much of an issue on Tuesday seeing it was the 1st day and the crowds were still light. I hope they don't stick around for the duration of the event. Last year it was a PITA on a Saturday with a bunch of riders leaving and a new bunch arriving while the LEO's gridlocked 2 access points for DOT.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found road side pics of us..

Saw these today of me and Nat from Route 9N.
FYI if ever anyone is looking for shots of them we found ours 2 hours after we passed there. Our lot of pics were in the 3-3:30 range instead of the 1-1:30.

LINK for ALL pics HERE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts