Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

This will be my first time at Americade. I'm going up on the 5th and staying a couple night outside of town. I'm not interested in guider tours, or meals etc, so am I better off with a day pass or should I get the ala-cart pass? I do want to visit the vendor booths, probably see the comedy show but I want to take a run around Lake Placid and the last day I'm planing on going to Stowe through the notch and staying there a night.

What do you recommend?

Thanks
Ron

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Subscribed. Can't help ya but I'm thinking of spending a couple of days and then heading to New Hampshire.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Americade

I went to Americade for the first time last year and believe me, you will not need anymore than a day pass to see each vendor TWICE in a single day. There are more vendors at the Speedway in Daytona than there is at Americade. If you want to demo ride, this is your opportunity but for looking at what's new for your ride, one day is more than enough.

Great rides in the area but it is nothing like Daytona. Not that its a bad thing, it is just a lot smaller than I expected. Kinda like going to the carnival as opposed to the Worlds Fair :)

If time permits, link up with Elbohead and ride to New Hampshire - Smugglers Notch is a excellent trip on your bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts