Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing a lot of research and hearing such good things about these American Suspension raked trees, we are now a dealer and offering super deals.

If you are ready to step up to a 26" or even a 30" you need to give us a call and we will get you fixed up with these triple trees.

Of course when you order the entire package (wheel, tire, rotors, trees) we can get you special pricing on everything combined!

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bring me your quotes on any American Suspension trees and I may be able to save you a little more money!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I'm just wanting to rake out the front end and keep my 21" wheel. It that doable? or not advised?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arlen Ness has some raked trees that they say are for 21" or 23". I don't think I have every had anyone do a rake with their 21. The only thing that I know of people doing is dropping the front end down 1".

If I find anything else I will definitely let you know.

Thank you!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The quality of these triple trees are amazing. Call us today and get your 26" build going.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be out of the office from Thursday 02/05/2015 through Tuesday 2/10. We are going to Cincinnati, OH for the V-Twin Expo. If you have any questions or need to order something please call 888-899-6686 and speak to one of the guys here. They can contact me asap regarding any specials or discounts for RG Forum members.

Do me a favor, call and order a bunch so I know they are staying busy :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to be at the Thunder Beach Rally in Panama City Beach from 4/28-5/3. If you need anything during these dates please call in at 888-899-6686.

Thank you!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts