Road Glide banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Hawg Wired Amp 4 channel 300watts (75 watts per channel) Front to Back System. I do have paper work Hawg Wired tested it and fully functional did this for resale purpose I never had problems with it. I am original owner bought it new. EC 300.00

2. Biketronics 7.1 inch Titan ii speakers with adapter rings. Lifetime warranty from Biketronics. These speakers rock. EC 200.00

3. VTwin Audio Rear speaker pod adapter rings. Allows to fit 6.5" speakers in rear speaker pods. Harley Stock speakers are 5.25" in rear speaker pods. Plug and play no cutting. EC 40.00

Shipping costs will be cost of most cost effective way of shipping and will depend on area. I will check price to you and let you know total.
Im very particular about taking care of my stuff. Parts are like new and all work. I can send more pictures it only let me upload more then 2 here I don't know what im doing wrong.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.