Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys. I have Infinity Kappa 62.11i’s in my front fairing of my bike right now. I have a ‘12 FLTRU. I would like to upgrade the amp and rear speakers soon. Was just wondering what you guys would recommend. I would prefer not to break the bank as well.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Stinger 700X4 amp is hot right now. What rear speakers? Lids or tour pack?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I'm running 2 MMats MD4110 and very happy with them. Garage Bagger Stereo has them for $279.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Tour pack and fairing, the "Hot" coax speaker is the MMatts. Eggwhite has them in his bike. I got a chance to listen to them and they sound real good. Not sure if you need a spacer for them in the tour pack or not. Maybe message him and ask

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My front speakers are 2 ohm. I’d like to try and stick with a 2 ohm speaker for the back as well. Really don’t feel like getting all four new speakers and an amp. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
If you are set on keeping your front speakers, then get the same ones for the back. As you know the Kappas are over the top bright. With 4 of them, ears will be bleeding.

If you want to do this one time, 4 MMatts coax and a stinger amp. You will be more happy in the end. You will be money ahead in the end

1 - 13 of 13 Posts