Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 2009 Electra glide classic and just bought a 2019 road glide. It is a new left over. I have Kappa 62ix speakers that I took out of my EGC.
What amp will work well with these speakers? Do I need a line leveler? Do I need the dealership to do anything to the radio?

thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome over here! There are a few good options for amps depending. Stinger 700 is a popular one now, many have used Cerwin Vega bomber amps, Biketronics amps, etc. Line leveler is used to avoid having a dealer flash needed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Heard these are one of the few drop ins that work great without adding an amp. May be worth a shot.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have Infinity Kappas in my 18 RGS,I used a Cerwin Vega B52 Amp an BT 355 Line Leveler So I did not need to Flash Radio,Easy Install Spent about $335 on everything an Sounds Great much better than stock,I dare say this is the best budget setup out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems most people like that set up. I just bought the 2019 road glide so I’ll be getting it in a couple weeks I already have kappa speakers and I will be getting the amp and line leveler that everyone has been recommending.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts