Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just did focal a with arc mini in fairing..my wife wanted more. So now I have a Sony HU, hogtunes lids.. What 6x9 and should I now change to a 4 channel amp or add another arc?? No amps in bags I use them! I'm solo confused. Oh yea this stereo bug is expensive!!!!! Help!

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Why not go with a set of Focal 6×9s in the lids and another Arc? Ok..... I have to throw this wrench in.... if you're going to stick with just 4 speakers, what about a set of Infinity Kappas in the rear for the 6×9s. A lot of choices.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ok so I just did focal a with arc mini in fairing..my wife wanted more. So now I have a Sony HU, hogtunes lids.. What 6x9 and should I now change to a 4 channel amp or add another arc?? No amps in bags I use them! I'm solo confused. Oh yea this stereo bug is expensive!!!!! Help!
Lot of good Choices. . . Might take a look at the Pioneer TS-D6902R for the 6 x 9's they sound good with the focals. Rounds out the low end nicely.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
The 693.11i, they can be had for under $150 if you shop around, great quality speaker for the price.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Stereo Bug is a Good Bug!
I like the 6x9's that come stock w/the CycleSound lids. They are Polk Marine.
Plain and Simple the stereo bug is a tricky s.o.B! Kinda!?,...but nah, ...
Ya should of went 4-channel from the start. I didnt! hahaha,...so, lets start from the Git-Go.
Remove Inner Fairing and cut holes for -four speakers up front. This is sumn the Wife can lend a hand with! Uno , keep her involved. Get a 4-channel amp for the front 4 speakers.
Since the Wife wants more sell ur hogtune lids and buy the CycleSound Double Trouble lids! Not one but 2 pairs of 6x9's!!! Ad a 4-channel amp for the Rear,...and U R 'DONE' my Friend!
Have fun getn the bugs out,...hehehe
Oh Yeah- Hawg-Wired RULES!

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Neano, you and I both agree with Hawgwired when it comes to amps, I was just trying to match what the OP already has.......could always put a HW RS or CS under the fairing to power those other speakers. ..... :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 9 of 9 Posts