Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on a Roadie group on the book of faces. Made by Klockworks for the 15's. I understand personal taste, but anyone that thinks my Madstad is ugly and wants this... Well, to each his own I suppose!
Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
I been complimented on many occasions about how good may Madstad looks. That's from folks that don't even know how well it performs.
I could care less about the Nasayers. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I been complimented on many occasions about how good may Madstad looks. That's from folks that don't even know how well it performs.

Me too Gary. But ugly is ugly, and THAT thing... Damn

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ugly Sure looks good from the back!

Still Waiting for the Madstad motor tilt adjustment option for on-the-fly shield adjustment!

·
Registered
9,584 Posts

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,516 Posts
Those folks are blowing smoke up your a**. I have nothing against a Madstad per se. Good riding buddies swear by their windshield for performance. I believe it. I would never buy one because of it's amazing looks. Never.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
If I gave a rats ass about looks, I wouldn't have a Roadie or mirrors in my house!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Saw this on a Roadie group on the book of faces. Made by Klockworks for the 15's. I understand personal taste, but anyone that thinks my Madstad is ugly and wants this... Well, to each his own I suppose!
View attachment 187657

The goat in your avatar looks better than the new RG fairing or an old one with a Madstad. No hit on Klockwerks with that shield, you can't polish a turd.

Those folks are blowing smoke up your a**. I have nothing against a Madstad per se. Good riding buddies swear by their windshield for performance. I believe it. I would never buy one because of it's amazing looks. Never.

Now this is the most legitimate post I've seen in awhile around here. Kudos

·
Registered
203 Posts
MADSTAD Ugly?? LOL! I thought they were hideous until I installed an 11in shield on my bike. I must admit - the MADSTAD looks have grown on me. The practicalit is hands down the best I have ever owned! At 5'10, 32in inseem, this shield flat out works! Well, my good looks does make the shield more appealing!! BAM!!! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts