Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading through all these post for cams suggestions. My local mechanic is suggesting Andrews 37 cams. He likes the kuryakyn TC23? I thought that cam came on to late when I tested another bike. I prefer low rpm torque 4k rpm range max is ok for me.

I originally was looking at the woods 222 but mechanic suggesting a different direction.

Also, states I don't need new rods on the Andrew 37, saving cost.

Any input would be appreciated.

2012 Road Glide
103 stock
SE breather
rinehart exhaust
Jackpot headers
powervision tuner

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Yep.
48's if looking for that low-mid delivery.
IF you were to use a .030" head gasket, then the 57 would work very very well.
As already said, the 57 is a high-lift version of the 37(which is the T/C version of the EV-27 Evo cam)with tweaked exhaust timing.
Scott

·
Registered
44 Posts
The new Crusher 23 cam is basically an Andrews 54. The TC24D is Crushers very proven kick ass cam and the Crusher 25 is virtually a Andrews 57. We've used them all with excellent results. My personal favorite is the TC24D because it's very broad torque curve and excellent horsepower gains. Here is a 24d in a 2012 switchback. Text Font

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.