Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a road king last night and it came with these cams in a box of spare parts. The guy I bought them from said that they had less than 2k miles. The bike has 57's in the motor now. These are in perfect condition.

175.00 plus shipping

Don't worry I still have my Road glide. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump it up.

You can use your stock push rods with these. If you want adjustable pushrods I also have a set of fuel moto's adjustable push rods and a timing cover gasket. Everything you need to install. If your located around Canton Ga I can install these for a small fee.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you should come to VA and install in my bike while I do some additional coating on yours !! :D

Hell yea. If I could I would be there in a heart beat. I have a bunch of parts for you to powder coat. I keep forgetting about them. I need to send them your way.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well now that you bought that 2nd bike that list should have doubled by now right ??? :eek: (BBWWAAHHHH!!!!:D)
Yes but I really don't like the road king like I thought I would. It's nothing like my RG. A guy at my work wants to buy it. So it's got to go.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I felt the same way about getting a road king as second bike and after I had my buddy's bike who passed away last year I figured I'd keep it.....but after I rode it I was happy that I didn't buy one. Love my shark !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts