Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the cams are a great mod, but I now want more. Any suggestions what I can do to take my engine to the next level? I would like to keep the 57's in. Heads? 107"? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
200 Posts
How do you like the 57h? What does the butt dyne tell you? I am installing mine this Wednesday and I just purchased, well I bought it w while ago but have yet to unbox it, a Power Vision from fuel Moto.

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
What bike and engine do you have now, what have you already done as far as exhaust, a/c, tuner, what do you expect, and how much $$$$ do you plan to spend?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the 57H alot. The only issue I have that I haven't corrected yet is the thunderheader torque dip at 2500-3000 RPM. The cam definitely pulls hard from 2500 and up. Butt Dyno is Night/Day.

The cams are in a 2011 RGC. I did S&S Lifters, S&S Push rods, and the zippers dual cam tensioners with the oil bypass. I have a direct link tuner key and I still have a SERT. Currently running a 2-1 Thunderheader, considering a D&D Fat Cat. I would like to leave the cam chest alone. Maybe do heads and a new pipe and re-tune. Not sure if the 57H will perform well with a 107"?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts