Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what Mike Brunos North Shore Harley did to my bike after replacing a brake switch and clutch cable. I showed the store manager but the Service manager lied and said they didn't replace those items. I have canceled checks and documentation from HD warranty that they did. Gonna go back Monday and show the store manager what I have and see if he likes his service department lying to him.

The arrow is pointing to where it looks like hot exhaust gasses blew on the wires.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
Where is BRunos? Alabama? I've been going to Meridian. LOts of people go to MEridian from the coast.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is BRunos? Alabama? I've been going to Meridian. LOts of people go to MEridian from the coast.
Slidell right on the interstate. Gonna give Mobile a shot.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
That sucks dude. I got screwed last month by my local stealership. I know how ya feel. Makes ya wanna stick it to da man!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks dude. I got screwed last month by my local stealership last month. I know how ya feel. Makes ya wanna stick it to da man!
Some club members are going over with me on Monday. I'll introduce them as customers they will never have.:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
"professional" merely means that someone is paid to do a service....it has NOTHING to do with them actually doing that service CORRECTLY.

sucks. makes you wanna screw things up yourself...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts