Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got my 15 in for exhaust intake and a custom tune at my local shop. It made far more than I expected but I've never seen such a thorough dyno. Front and rear cylinder tuned individually then as a whole. With D&d fat cat, highflo intake and tts mastertune it made 94/117. And before it's asked, it was SAE on a superflo cycledyn.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Nice numbers. Bet your happy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
WOW nice numbers!!
What baffle do you have in the fat cat??
Going to be using the same set up but with Woods cams and PV2, its going up to FM for Jamie to work his magic in 2 weeks.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
2015 stock with just pipe and air cleaner tune?
Stock 103 or stock 110CVO?
Super flow Dyno has a tendency to read about 8/10% higher than a Dyno jet.

Those are the kind of numbers we see with cams and exhaust and TQ just a little lower. Like 94/96 HP 108/112 tq avg.

But as long as your happy with tune bike runs great that's what matters the most.
Please don't take this in the wrong way. All the bikes we have tuned stock with good exhaust have never seen numbers like that stock unless it's a CVO 110
Thanks
FD

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's the SuperFlow dyno.

OP, i'm in Fredericksburg, if you want you can bring it down and put it on my DynoJet if you're curious to what it makes on one. No charge.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Please don't take this in the wrong way. All the bikes we have tuned stock with good exhaust have never seen numbers like that stock unless it's a CVO 110
Thanks
FD
I have to agree, if these were the numbers you get with just a stage 1 then nobody would bother with the expense of adding aftermarket cams... Just saying. But whatever the reason, as long as you're happy with the way the bike runs that's all that matters.

·
Registered
218 Posts
While the higher reading piece of paper is nice to see and show off. I'd be curious what it showed on an actual dynojet dyno vs. a computational swag at it. Nice to see vendors trying to help out as well /hatsoff to HarleyTuner.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Going down the dyno road gets expensive, no matter what it reads you always figure that you can get a little more, been there done that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts