Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you stereo folks that know whats what heard or seen this kit? any input please,I dont have to have the best, just better than stock. I cant post links yet.. The kit is Klock Werks Kicker fairing audio kit from Revzilla

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I know that price range can be a limiting factor, but like Bunker said, there are a lot better options out there. When I first thought about upgrading my stereo from stock, I was thinking it would be a $400-500 job. Ha! I quickly learned that you get what you pay for (most of the time) and I would have to increase my budget into the $800+ range. So I just waited and saved more until a great deal came along.

I know it is daunting, but try to read through the audio forum threads and then you will begin to see which components are the real winners - Arc Audio, Biketronics, etc. On "the other forum" there are a ton of components for sale all the time and lots of knowledgeable folks/threads on audio. Best advice I can give is to be patient, read, learn and buy once cry once.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Im trying to do the research,def lots of stuff out there. I just got off the phone with a local shop. Im going to go check out a bike he has there with the J&M rokker set up. 700 is not to bad.

·
Registered
684 Posts
As I said in another thread a few mins. ago, contact sloride, the guy knows his shit.

I am quite confident that for your budget he can hook you up with some killah tunes.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts