Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ide Innovations in Sacramento, CA built this sick Road Glide that won first place at the Sacramento, CA Easy Riders show last weekend. If anyone in the area is looking for a great builder Doug Ide is the man to talk to. This bike has been redone multiple times and he has brought it by the shop when in SoCal. This is one of the nicest sleds I have ever laid eyes on.
https://www.facebook.com/ide.innovations

Drew

·
Registered
380 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-Cha-Ching!:D

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Another customer's sick Glide! Pic!

Not your normal daily rider, nice bike.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nice looking bike

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
If he won that means he'll get a invite to the Invitational in Columbus,Ohio next month. I'll look foward to admiring this piece of Art there.
Kinda makes me want to sing, "To the Good Life" lalala

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We all want to sing that song Neano. It's too bad there are not more pics from toher angles. He does lots of fiberglass work and always frenches in old caddy lights to the back of the bags (the real tall ones) and he made the side covers and bags into 1 piece with lots of customs audio stuff as well as putting some vents in the fairing since it is an 09.

Maybe he'll stop by with it next time he is in our part of the state. If money was no object for me he'd build me a bike for sure.

I better buy a lottery ticket.

Drew

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Sinthium painted that thing. Beautiful bike. That's exactly why I'm having them do the mural on my TP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts