Road Glide banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been meaning to give a shout out to Old Glory Harley Davidson In Laurel Maryland for a while but kept forgetting. Here is my story.

A few weeks ago ordered a set of Heritage bars for my 2013 RG custom. Dealer ordered all of the needed parts, and contacted me for an appointment as soon as the parts came in.

When I went back a few days later to pick my bike up there was one major thing wrong. Right style and size, wrong color bar. They installed black, I wanted chrome. Went right to the service manager, and expected, them to argue and claim I got what I ordered. Nope!!! They said, if those are wrong we will order a new set and get her fixed ASAP. They asked me to take it home over the weekend and just don't damage the bars.

On Tuesday the next week, service called and new parts were in. Made an appointment to drop her off that Friday and by the following day she was ready for pick up. They only thing it cost me was some time, and a new pair of custom leather grips (non harley).

Everyone I had contact with in the dealership was polite, professional and understood a happy customer will return. Even the parts guy who ordered the part admitted he made a mistake. I know this is long winded, but I wanted to make sure the good word got out.

Hawkman

·
Registered
483 Posts
always good to hear about the dealers that go the extra to make a customer happy , and a parts guy who will admit they messed up .
Glad it all worker out and you are back on the road

·
Registered
273 Posts
Definitely great to hear "good news stories" about dealerships. Those stories seem to be coming along less and less frequently now days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.