Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
I got a 2020 Road Glide Limited... photos forthcoming.
34 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I just bought my RGL back in July. I bought from a private owner for 2 reasons. 1. The dealers around me mostly just had black RG's. 2. I saved probably $4,000 to $5,000 not buying from a dealer. I went to GA to get mine. Well worth it. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I just bought my RGL back in July. I bought from a private owner for 2 reasons. 1. The dealers around me mostly just had black RG's. 2. I saved probably $4,000 to $5,000 not buying from a dealer. I went to GA to get mine. Well worth it. Good luck in your search.
Good One ! LOL
I know for a fact Greg will not buy a Black RG. It's good to have him over here anyway (lol) as I've known this guy awhile.
Welcome Greg !
@QC#1

·
Registered
‘04 Softail Standard, Hillside 98” BB, Andrews 37 cams, Progressive shocks and mono tubes
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey, Stan!
Thanks for the tip on joining up here.
This place looks like it could be as crazy as the other one!🤪

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Welcome from another Marylander. Good call on the Road Glide.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Life is short my friend, waist no more time and get that new RG in your garage ASAP. I can guarantee you your only regret will be that you didn’t do it sooner. And don’t forget to post pictures of the new ride when you get it. We love us some pictures around here. The RG and this forum are simply the two best you’ll find. Welcome from Cali.

·
Registered
‘04 Softail Standard, Hillside 98” BB, Andrews 37 cams, Progressive shocks and mono tubes
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I saw his name in here.😁

·
Registered
5 Posts
Life is short my friend, waist no more time and get that new RG in your garage ASAP. I can guarantee you your only regret will be that you didn’t do it sooner. And don’t forget to post pictures of the new ride when you get it. We love us some pictures around here. The RG and this forum are simply the two best you’ll find. Welcome from Cali.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I have an ‘03 softail and love the bike. I had been thinking about a Shark for a while. Finally pulled the trigger on a 20 RGS last November. I fell in love with riding all over again. Man why didn’t I do it sooner. All I want to do now is ride. You won’t be sorry.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts