Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Went out searching today and found this site and figured I might as well join in since I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Road Glide CVO in Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon.

Traded in a 2009 Yamaha Roadliner, which I did enjoy riding very much. But now the wife decided she wants to ride with me more often and wanted to be on something with more comfort.

So far I have only done one trip to work and a couple local errands. Plus the test ride at the dealership out in MO where I made the purchase. Loving how this bike handles, feels like I have upgraded from a Chevy to a Cadillac.

I do ride a lot with Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. In fact the reason I was out in MO was for this years National meeting in Kansas City. Did an Iron Butt from Warrenton, VA to Kansas City, MO in 20 hours.

Looking forward to many miles of riding on this new bike and many more memories times on the road with my wife.

Bill

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.