Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who may have used Zanottis they are no longer in business, evidently the owner decided to retire. Ashame as they had great prices and fast shipping, at least that was always my experience.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
PCPain will take good care of you. I've ordered from him many times, as many others here, and have always been pleased. He even sends goodies. I'm expecting a big order any day now. Can't wait. :D:D:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, I really like this forum and like support members. Just sent PC Pain a pm:)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
PCpain rocks. The best option out there if u live outside Texas. I live in Texas but order from him many times anyway and pay the sales tax. In many cases his shipping is less than Zanotti's or Lake Shore. Very fair on returns. Fast shipment. Good inventory.

·
Registered
84 Posts
PCpain rocks. The best option out there if u live outside Texas. I live in Texas but order from him many times anyway and pay the sales tax. In many cases his shipping is less than Zanotti's or Lake Shore. Very fair on returns. Fast shipment. Good inventory.
Just heard they can't sell out of there area anymore, so those of us outside of Texas are SOL. To bad too, as I've been ordering from him for quit some time great guy's to work with.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Call Rebecca at Tri County Harley in Ohio. I have used them quite a bit- fast shipping, friendly people and great prices.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Try Newcastle HD in PA. Most of the staff running the online store at Zanotti's moved to Newcastle. As far as I know they are still selling with same type of discounts.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Another one rises to fill in the need.

Lake Shore Harley Davidson has a "secret" web site that does Internet orders at a pretty good discount.

Lake Shore Internet Web Site

It is pretty bare bones, you need to know your part numbers, or be prepared to search thru a large number to find what you need. Bill Sparks runs the site, and he is most helpful at getting you to what you need. He just put up a whole bunch of the new 2013 part numbers, including the LED Headlights. Bill said these prices are not available to walk in customers, only online.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts