Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many hours of searching this forum I finally pulled the trigger on the HW six pack setup. Just finished the install and first test and tune and all I can say it this system amazes! The install was easy and the components are of excellent quality. Bought them from Frank at Drago's...amazing price and customer service! Thanks to all of you that post how to's and answer questions. Although I didn't need any assistance from the forum members, I still did plenty of searching and found out all I needed. This forum is great and so are the members.

·
Registered
119 Posts
6.5 ZX speakers, adapter rings, RS400 amp, and all the wiring that you need. It is truly a plug and play system. Another shout out to Frank at Draggo's, he was very helpful when I ordered my 6 pack. This system comes alive with an aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
490 Posts
So the 2 speakers are a direct replacement of stock fairing speakers?

Does it get much louder than stock volume levels? I am sure its more clear than stock. I am looking to upgrade my stereo at some point and dont really want to swap the head unit if I dont have to.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The speakers are 6.5" which fit the stock location with adapter rings included in the six pack system. They are much louder than stock and very clear. At 75% it is ear piercing. I'm also running the stock HK head unit and will until it craps out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts