Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone cant be pleased , but I want the SOTM to reflect what the majority here would like to see , I don't have a dog ( or shark ) in the discussion , cause mine isn't , nor will ever be anything other than a rider ..

Up thru this month , there was a ten bike limit on entries each month , in the spirit of being the new guy running the process , I left it alone , and we have nine bikes entered this month

I , personally feel , ten is way to many ..

I'm thinking five max each month , your thoughts ??

Also starting with October , we will start the three classes we discussed in the other thread

Thanks for your input

JtB

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Just like you, mine will never be a BOTM, it is just a pleasure ride, but 5 bike limit sounds good, will that be a 5 bike limit in all 3 classes?

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
If your going to have different categories, you will probably have trouble getting 5 bikes in each class every month.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
If your going to have different categories, you will probably have trouble getting 5 bikes in each class every month.
There may not be five bikes, but that would be the limit..... IMO it would make things more fair and easy. IJS :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes a five bike limit in each class

granted the super street and pro street would have fewer entries overall

it's not an issue as far as me doing the threads or the number of pictures

I just feel that ten is too many

If more than five entered in the class for the month , the extras would be moved to the next month for that class

IOW

October will be stock , if seven entered , the two over would automatically be entered in the January stock class when it runs again

JtB

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just to clarify the classes

each month will only be one class

October will be Stock

November will be Super Street

December will be Pro Street

JtB

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Ok.... my question, super street and pro street are almost sounding like drag bikes. How would the classes be separated, what and how many mods would separate the different classes?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Ok.... my question, super street and pro street are almost sounding like drag bikes. How would the classes be separated, what and how many mods would separate the different classes?

Sent from my SPH-L710
Look at the thread titled "New Ideas for BOTM" in this section for a description.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts