1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Very nice !

·
Registered
391 Posts
Bandit, looks fantastic! Do you have part/color code for the fascia? I also have a BBP and want to make sure I have the correct color code before I order. I'm tracking: 59739-12DJO, for the part number.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

·
Registered
941 Posts
Several years ago I added the color matched rear fascia to my '08 Anniversary FLTR. Still look good, holding up well, no issues. Images in my album here.

Since the photos taken and uploaded to my album, I have installed a BAL-1 for the tail light. Both the BAL-1 and the rear facia are good value modifications: safety & looks.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I added one to my RGU last year then stood back and wondered why the cheap sob's at the moco don't make this standard on all baggers. Oh I know, its so they can squeeze a few more benjamins out of me.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want it. Same color too. What would you say the total cost was?
Total cost for me was just at $210, local dealer gives military discount, $245 no discount. I have seen other members post cheaper by ordering through PC Pain but I just prefer to deal local.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bandit, looks fantastic! Do you have part/color code for the fascia? I also have a BBP and want to make sure I have the correct color code before I order. I'm tracking: 59739-12DJO, for the part number.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Mike,

My receipts do not have the item number or paint code on them, sorry. I have seen color codes on the forum some place check the paint and body threads. If I find it I will PM you.

Greg

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks good. I wish I saw this post before I added LED's to the inside of my fender. I'd rather have this. Next winter I guess...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts