Road Glide banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice bikes, beautiful ladies, historic setting…. What more could a biker want? 👍

·
Premium Member
Bastardized 2011 FLTRU
482 Posts
Nice bikes, beautiful ladies, historic setting…. What more could a biker want? 👍
No doubt. Hot bikes and hot women. I’m betting yours is the one on the far right with the long hair as she appears to have a ring on……. They’re all beautiful.

Looks like everyone is having a great time.

I pulled up Усадьба Гребнево. Аренда домиков и активный отдых в Подмосковье. showing in the banner behind the stage and appears to be some kick ass looking vacation rental properties. Now that would be a bad ass vacation!!!

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,305 Posts
Looks like a great bike event. I'm guessing the woman on the right as well for being your wife.

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,024 Posts
I think the Lovely Lady by The Glide in the 5th Photo is His Wife.
Lucky Man for sure but All The Ladies are very pretty also.
May have to make a trip there 😁
Mike U.

·
Registered
2019 Road Glide Black ones
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the Lovely Lady by The Glide in the 5th Photo is His Wife.
Lucky Man for sure but All The Ladies are very pretty also.
May have to make a trip there 😁
Mike U.
You are always welcome! Girls are pretty everywhere, actually, depends on mood and alcohol :)))

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No doubt. Hot bikes and hot women. I’m betting yours is the one on the far right with the long hair as she appears to have a ring on……. They’re all beautiful.

Looks like everyone is having a great time.

I pulled up Усадьба Гребнево. Аренда домиков и активный отдых в Подмосковье. showing in the banner behind the stage and appears to be some kick ass looking vacation rental properties. Now that would be a bad ass vacation!!!
Yes. This property of one senator, who makes this festival for free, singin songs with bikers, makin lottery and so on once a year… alot to people, but as for rental things - they are market equals, no discount. But location is awesome… river, ponds, forest… and it is all only 30km away from Moscow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice pics thanks for sharing. You should start a petition to your local government for smaller license plates for motorcycles. Those things are huge there.
We have small ones already, but big one is for free and for smaller u should pay bout 35$. I have a small ones.i will show u difference lil bit later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts