Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
I don't use radio or cb and i'd like to pull these off and put a cover over the holes. Anyone have pictures or prodduct you've used to get rid of these?

Harley makes antenna hole plugs.
Here’s a link Harley-Davidson® Antenna Hole Plug - Rear Fender 59749-06.
Maybe You can find them at Your Local Dealer.
Custom Dynamics also makes plugs with lights in them if You want to go that route.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Harley makes antenna hole plugs.
Here’s a link Harley-Davidson® Antenna Hole Plug - Rear Fender 59749-06.
Maybe You can find them at Your Local Dealer.
Custom Dynamics also makes plugs with lights in them if You want to go that route.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I didn't realize You were removing them from Your TP.
The reply from Zedbra would work for me.
Mike U.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I think the OP wants something to cover the holes on the TP not on the rear fascia.

On my 11 Ultra, I used the antenna posts to mount small US flags using shorty antennas and securing the flag with a binder clip. I removed the handles of the binder clips for a cleaner look and store them in my TP just in case I had to make any adjustments.

If you don't want to go that direction you can remove the antenna holder and cover up the 2 holes with hole plugs. Home Depot and Lowe's carry many different sizes in the hardware aisle.

Good luck with your project!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
I just went and had another look, used some small chrome spacers and then a dome nut, stays out of the way. A friend of mine with an Ultra bought some of those .50cal bullet antennas and he's impaled his hands a few times, every fashion has its faults, they say.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I decided to get creative and made some filler blanks. I did a horrible job and will more than likely remake them when i can get more spare parts. but from 10 feet away it's fine. I just mixed and matched leftover plate and random bolts from the bolt drawer. overall i think it will do well enough to ignore for a while though.

proof

1 - 14 of 14 Posts