Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the kit to relocate my Rushmore FM/AM weather band antenna from the tour pak to the exhaust bracket. Anybody have the numbers? I don't usually listen to the radio per se but it would be nice to have the option.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I ran mine up under to the front part of the seat. It looked good, but i lost reception on my favorite stations pretty quick getting out on the outskirts of town. I changed it back to stock for now. Looking for alternatives, but until then i'll live with the antenna.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got an Ultra. Antenna is already on the tour pack so no bracket for me to use or disconnect. That is what I need.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dwighop, I sent you a pm for your address. I have a 12 Roadglide and it was sent to me from another member. Was not what I wanted. I wanted the bracket the sends the antenna up along side the rear fender which I finally got. As I stated, this sends the antenna near the end of the exhaust pipe. When I get your address I will send it to you (no cost) if it's what you need.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I've got this version for my 2016. Originally ran the antenna under the seat, but reception suffered. Reluctantly used the bracket. Besides the fact that it looks like crap, the OEM antenna is tall enough to tap the tour-pak. I bent the bracket creating space, but wasn't confident enough antenna wouldn't bump the tour-pak due to wind/bumps/holes in the road. Got a shorter antenna, and the bad reception turned worse. Reception also depends on the area you're in. Not too many strong stations in my area. I just use my thumb drive these days.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/am-fm-antenna-relocation-kit-pa-08-7656109--1

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put the relocation kit on my 15 road glide because I added a tour pak. Nut the new cable doesn't reach the connector under the seat. Anyone else deal with this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts