I'm still over a week out and I can hardly contain my excitement. A week from tomorrow, the 19th, the better half and I are leaving on vacation. Our base camp will be Pigeon Forge. Other than checking into our condo(free, thank you in-laws) on Sunday night and checking out the following Saturday morning nothing is in concrete. The weather is looking iffy, but been wet before and I am sure we will be wet again. It's only 400 mile or so from our house to the condo, but we are going to take 2 days to get lost and wander through Kentucky and Tennessee to get there. If the current weather pattern holds then it may be a good thing to have that much time so we can monitor the radar and wait/re route to dodge pop ups. Then 2-3 days to wind our way home if we still have money and the desire to explore. If the weather looks too nasty we have done the trip a few times straight through on the super slab so that is an option if required, although I hope not. Too much too see and too many awesome 2 lanes to explore.