Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intrested in an impromptu Antique Archeology tour? I took time off next week (june 19-23) for a ride but the other rider canceled. Since I have the time off I decided to ride to both Antique Archeology sites (American Pickers). I am leaving on the morning of the 19th from College Station, TX. headed to the Iowa location first and then to Nashville. Let me know if you want to join me.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I stopped by the Nashville store last year on the way to KY. Didn't impress me and thought it was a waste of time. I enjoy the show (well, most of the time) BUT ............. JMHO

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Anyone intrested in an impromptu Antique Archeology tour? I took time off next week (june 19-23) for a ride but the other rider canceled. Since I have the time off I decided to ride to both Antique Archeology sites (American Pickers). I am leaving on the morning of the 19th from College Station, TX. headed to the Iowa location first and then to Nashville. Let me know if you want to join me.
big fan of the show so i stopped by the shop at SW2 in Iowa. Little disappointed by Daniels bitchie attitude in the store. A few people in the store asked to get a pic with her and she refused in a rude tone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts