Road Glide banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'm using a Lepera RT66 and it is a big seat. I only have about 350 miles on it so far but I'm really liking it. I'm about 250 and my fat ass does not fill it up. If you can live with a seating position similar to a stock ultra seat you might like it. They don't make a daddy long legs in this seat, probably because it is so wide in back. Worth a look anyway. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm just over 6'2" and 260 lbs. Most comfortable long-distance seat I've ever had was the Corbin. Wisconsin to Washington and back a few times in that seat, 1,000 miles in a day once, and no issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 6'3" 285. Any big boyz out there using "Ultimate 2 piece seat" for 2009-2013 RGs? Like or dislike? Why? Would you buy again? Looking for something that is all day comfortable and would allow for 3-4 consecutive hours of comfortable seating. Looking for a long distance
(400+ miles per day) highway seat.

Late to the thread, but I had an Ultimate seat on my 2011 FLTRU in 2013/14. I was fortunate that i went to Ultimate next to Rossmyers HD and picked it up on the bike. I returned it within 10 days. It forced my junk up on the horn of the seat worst than the stock seat. That was me, 6' 260 at the time.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts