Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of bikes that have Factory 47 bars on it, I am close to pulling the trigger on this but before I do I wanted to know if anyone had experience with Torch Ind handlebars. They seem like a good bar and very customizable. They have a different look than F47 which is a reason why I like them. If anyone has them or has heard about them I would like to know what you think.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I know there are a lot of bikes that have Factory 47 bars on it, I am close to pulling the trigger on this but before I do I wanted to know if anyone had experience with Torch Ind handlebars. They seem like a good bar and very customizable. They have a different look than F47 which is a reason why I like them. If anyone has them or has heard about them I would like to know what you think.
I had a 10" mini ape from Torch Ind. and it was a very well made bar and i received the bar in good time. You might also check out JSR customs for their bars. I have a 14" ape hanger from him and it is quality made bar and i am very happy with it. I paid $220 shipped for it. 14"x 1.25".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts