Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a '15 RGS that I am going to be putting a set of Carlini 16" Menace ape hangers on. Just curious if anyone knows what additional length brake/clutch lines I need and wire kit?

· Registered
273 Posts
I don't have the Menace apes, but I do have 16" Carlini Gangsters on my '15 RGS.

All of my extensions came from Drag Specialties.

Hydraulic Clutch Line +10

Part number for the clutch line is 0661-0008.

Break Line Kit +10

Part number for the break line kit is 1741-3999.

Wire Extension Kit +12

Part number for the wire extension kit is 2120-0369.

I haven't experienced any problems with any of their products and I also ran them for the 16" apes I had on my Road King before this bike. Hope this helps.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bebowebb. I got everything ordered today. I'm scheduled to have them installed next Friday. I wussed out and am having the dealer do the install. I tried the internal wiring once and had a real mess. Since Carlini advises these bars are difficult to install I'm going to take them at their word. :)

GMoney.....you're pics I found on google and that's the main reason I went with the Menace. I originally was going to go with Gangsta or Flyin' Apes but the 14 and 16's were out of stock and I couldnt get an answer when they would be available. The Menace were in stock and honestly I like their shape better anyway. I can't wait to get them installed. Just a bit worried about the 16's but I had 14" Gangsta's on my last bike and kinda wished they were just a bit taller.

I don't have the Menace apes, but I do have 16" Carlini Gangsters on my '15 RGS.

All of my extensions came from Drag Specialties.

Hydraulic Clutch Line +10

Part number for the clutch line is 0661-0008.

Break Line Kit +10

Part number for the break line kit is 1741-3999.

Wire Extension Kit +12

Part number for the wire extension kit is 2120-0369.

I haven't experienced any problems with any of their products and I also ran them for the 16" apes I had on my Road King before this bike. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.