Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Always up for a good ride on the weekends. I am leading a very good ride on 2 June to the Flight 93 Memorial. It's an all day ride as I take the long, fun way. Good riders only as I won't wait for slow riders on this one.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,903 Posts
Rockville here...
Try to PM member "SpringerTodd". He's been very busy as of late with both work and family matters and hasn't been on here much. Great guy, very good rider, and loves to ride. It may take a few weeks before he responds but he eventually will.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
What part of MD are you in? Your info says Vegas.

As NWM suggested, Springer Todd is a good guy to get in touch with. He rides a lot, and he's a government employee so he has more time than most of us. :D

I don't ride a lot this time of year between the deer coming into rut, and my daughters games on the weekends, but if I do I'll pm you the info.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What part of MD are you in? Your info says Vegas.

As NWM suggested, Springer Todd is a good guy to get in touch with. He rides a lot, and he's a government employee so he has more time than most of us. :D

I don't ride a lot this time of year between the deer coming into rut, and my daughters games on the weekends, but if I do I'll pm you the info.
My lil brother lives in baltimore so I'm there a lot. he builds bikes so there is always something for me to ride when I come home to visit. Ft wash HD is where i bought my first harley and i really like the way they do business so I hang out with that HOG chapter cause thats what I know. just testing the waters here to see what MD has to offer as far as riding year round.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try to PM member "SpringerTodd". He's been very busy as of late with both work and family matters and hasn't been on here much. Great guy, very good rider, and loves to ride. It may take a few weeks before he responds but he eventually will.
so true I don't wait in line for shit. I'll go home first lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Southern frederick county here. Some beautifully riding around Frederick county. I ride 6 if not 7 days a week. Only time I don't ride is of its raining or below 22-25 degrees.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do any of you guys have rides planned in the near future or not so near future for that matter.

Also are there any riding groups in the area, meet ups, etc.........

·
Registered
405 Posts
Do any of you guys have rides planned in the near future or not so near future for that matter.

Also are there any riding groups in the area, meet ups, etc.........
There's a few of us that ride almost every weekend all weekend. I may not be able to this Saturday but most likely sunday. Where are you located?

·
Registered
337 Posts
MD Riding

Othello,

I have only ben on this forum a few months so I am just seeing this thread. I am in southern part of MD, near the Island if you are familiar with the state. Cross the bridges quite often for rides, wife and I like to run down to the Fredericksburg, VA area or the Eastern Shore to grab a bite. Everywhere is a 3hour ride from down here. LOL.

When in the area PM me and if work isn't in the way will do my best to make turn a wheel with you.

You say your brother builds bikes in the Bmore area? do you know if he will be in Timonium the weekend of Feb. 6,7,8? If yes, let me know his shop name I'll look him up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts