Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm going down with a group on the 6th, staying till the 14th. Only plans I have are for Friday 13, NHRA Gatornationals. Other then that I'll be riding on BLU

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm going down with a group on the 6th, staying till the 14th. Only plans I have are for Friday 13, NHRA Gatornationals. Other then that I'll be riding on BLU

I will be there all week as well. A couple of guys are taking about riding down to Miami for a day.

·
Registered
249 Posts
was looking for meet and greets in Daytona for Bike Week
Usually is a meet and greet at the Target Shopping ceneter....corner of International Speedway Blvd (US-92) and Williamson Ave. I have not seen anything posted about it....but I have this Friday off. Will cruise by there about 11 AM. If anyone is there, and wants to take a ride for lunch...will see what happens. I missed last years meet up....the year before was a good turn out. I live here, so it don't matter to me.

Chuck

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Usually is a meet and greet at the Target Shopping ceneter....corner of International Speedway Blvd (US-92) and Williamson Ave. I have not seen anything posted about it....but I have this Friday off. Will cruise by there about 11 AM. If anyone is there, and wants to take a ride for lunch...will see what happens. I missed last years meet up....the year before was a good turn out. I live here, so it don't matter to me.

Chuck
what about sunday instead ? they are calling for rain on fri. and sat….. i met you at last years meet you even handed out flags

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
If it's going to be on the first Sunday of Bike week let me know, I may be able to make it.

·
Registered
87 Posts

Chuck
Sunday sounds good to me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm there 7-14. Make sure to update the post when schedule is confirmed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey all, we'll be in town for Bikeweek and would love to meet you all! We'll be posted up at Brigit's Custom Works doing free installs and offering big discounts on product.

Stop by our forum sponsor section for all the details. Hope to see you there!

http://www.roadglide.org/forumdisplay.php?f=306
3/8....11:00. Bull shit fr 45 minutes or so.....ride to lunch. (I don't have rain gear.....so will be easy to recognise.)

Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was the only one to show up....one. Me....luckily I had to return a DSVD to Target...so the ride was not worthless. Then I rode to the speedway. Loked around and BSd with a bunch of people. The rode down tom Main Street....Chiup was playing at Boot Hill..then waddaled down to Froggys....Donna was inside bartender. Stu8mbled back toawrds my bike...bought a pinewood cemetery shirt. Went home andf took the Mrs to Marios for dinner.

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
I got a late start and didn't even get to Daytona until after 12.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts