Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched everywhere and have not seen any decent pictures of the passenger banana boards, bottom or in the up position. I want to know what they look like in the up position. 90% of my riding is solo so the boards will be up most of the time.

Anyone have some pictures for me?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I don't have any pics of them, but in the pics I've seen, they look bad. They're just covers, rather than replacement boards.

I ended up going with a set of Arlen Ness passenger boards. They're a different brand, but so close in style that they look like a match to my banana boards. Standby, I'll go take a pic.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
And right after I took that pic, I realized that my boards were pretty sun-faded, so I cleaned them up and applied a little vinyl conditioner. So the blacks now match. :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I like them. Nice match to the BB's. I never swapped out my stock ones after putting my BB's on several years ago, but those look good. Might have to consider them. What did they run price wise??

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jay. I currently have the CVO Rumble with bottom covers but really want the passenger boards to match the front. I think I should be able to cover the cost of the Arleen Ness by selling my CVO set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts