Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He Y'all....I am near Danbury CT and spend a lot of time on the back roads of Duchess County & Columbia County NY, the Berkshires, the Catskills, and Northwest CT.....generally day trips on the weekends starting early morning.. but I can and will use Fridays and Mondays also.

Anyone local sharkies looking to ride the area this year?

·
Registered
37 Posts
always looking to ride!!mondays and tuesdays open

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
im more in the north central part of the state. i do alot of weekenders up in northern VT with a bunch of buddies when time (2 jobs) allows, but im open for a meet and greet with other local riders.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Well, i DO NOT want to take the reins on this thread, or the idea of a meet and great but with the riding weather coming soon, we, or those wanting to do a meet and greet, should come up with a gathering destination. What say you?:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you guys decide on a time and place you want to meet up,i will make sure i'm available for the day

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Well, i DO NOT want to take the reins on this thread, or the idea of a meet and great but with the riding weather coming soon, we, or those wanting to do a meet and greet, should come up with a gathering destination. What say you?:)
Ding, ding, ding, you have been nominated to take the reigns...lol. Let me know and I'm in. I am practically neighbors with you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm easy.....throw somethin out there and see who can make it.

I am hoping to get out Sunday....mid 50'S. Maybe try to make it up to Great Barrington somehow?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'll start a thread soon as the weather is getting much nicer this week, and we can start shooting out some dates and seeing who and where to meet. I am looking forward to it though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts