Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't decided, but I was wondering who may be going to R.O.T. this year.

I think it would be great to have a meet and greet. Maybe at some place on 6th street, or one of the HD dealerships. I wondering if their would be any interest.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
ROT Rally

maybe. have not decided.
i would like to if weather permits and not TOO HOT! we had 105 degrees here sunday in houston. WHEW!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe. have not decided.
i would like to if weather permits and not TOO HOT! we had 105 degrees here sunday in houston. WHEW!
I'm in Houston also, so I understand about the heat. there seems to be many RG riders that live in the greater Houston area. I think it would be cool to set up a get together in Houston sometime.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The wife and I are riding up from South Texas (near Corpus Christi) with two other couples on Friday morning.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Since I live in Austin, I'll be cruising around town, but don't have any specific plans of when and where other than I like to watch the parade when it comes in to downtown from the Expo center on Friday nights and I sometimes eat dinner with friends at a nearby restaurant. Fun to see the crazy bikes people bring in, but can be a pain when the temps are roasting near or above 100*. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts