Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have the 14” klock werks sports flare windshield (grey). Me being 5’6 I want to go lower, 6” or 9”.
Anyone wants to trade their 6” or 9” that is too small for you? My windshield is not in perfect condition but no tear or cracks.
I will post some pics later on.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Hey guys,

I have the 14” klock werks sports flare windshield (grey). Me being 5’6 I want to go lower, 6” or 9”.
Anyone wants to trade their 6” or 9” that is too small for you? My windshield is not in perfect condition but no tear or cracks.
I will post some pics later on.
What year is your bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve got a 9“ off a 2020 RGS I’ll swap you. It’s in great shape.
You wouldn’t happen to live near FL would you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve got a 9“ off a 2020 RGS I’ll swap you. It’s in great shape.
You wouldn’t happen to live near FL would you?
Kinda near and far at the same time. Im in NC haha I will take some photo tomorrow and show you, mine is not in the best shape for ur knowledge.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry, mine is same size, 14”, so disregard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is a KW 9”.
If the marks won’t come out then I will have to give it a pass. Need something to cower behind during bug season here that I can see through…

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think you will be much happier with a 9in, when you get a trade or a new one. I'm 5'8" and bought the 9in sport, and love it, it's perfect height for us shorter guys. The airflow just starts right at the top of my full face helmet vents so no buffeting. In the end you may decide to keep the 14 for winter use. I have a 2020 RGL and the stock shield, is clear but probably 14 or 15inches I bet, I am gonna keep it possibly for winter use where I don't want any extra ventilation.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think you will be much happier with a 9in, when you get a trade or a new one. I'm 5'8" and bought the 9in sport, and love it, it's perfect height for us shorter guys. The airflow just starts right at the top of my full face helmet vents so no buffeting. In the end you may decide to keep the 14 for winter use. I have a 2020 RGL and the stock shield, is clear but probably 14 or 15inches I bet, I am gonna keep it possibly for winter use where I don't want any extra ventilation.
Yeah that is my plan and it seems like I just gotta order one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts