Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's in Southern Illinois. Cave-In Rock, Illinois to be exact. I'm riding down tomorrow to check it out for the weekend. Never been there, but the pictures look to be pretty rowdy. Looking forward to a good time.

Dave

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I wish I had known about this sooner. I'm in Eureka Springs right now but heading back to Ohio in a few hours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got back from Louisiana Tuesday. My buddy just told me about it. I figured I had the weekend off, so I might as well roll with him.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Never been but I have wanted to since I saw an Art Mann episode about it titled "Nakedest Episode Ever". There is some great riding around there also.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never been but I have wanted to since I saw an Art Mann episode about it titled "Nakedest Episode Ever". There is some great riding around there also.
LMAO! That's about right. Just got home. That was a fun rally. Tons of skin.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I have a coworker friend that was there for the weekend, I dig the pictures he got! I might have to throw this on the schedule for next year.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta tell ya. This was one of the most laid back rallies I've ever been to. No colors, no arguments, no fights. No cops anywhere. I saw a handful of folks walking around in "official" rally gear. I assumed they were volunteers/security. Awesome atmosphere. And somebody handed me some killer shine Saturday night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts