Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just completed stage 1 this afternoon
Screamin Eagle Pro Tuner
Screaming Eagle Pro Air Cleaner
CFR Slip ons
Vance and Hines Dreser Dual Headpipes.
Plan to have cams done later and dyno'd but need a starting point.
I have the program but don't see a match to my configuration that I can recognize.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I don't know what engine you have or if any other mods were done, but, I'd look for anything that has the same engine size with "Race Exhaust" and SE air cleaner/breather setup as a starting point. Just make very sure that all parameters are as you would like them, i.e.: Heat Manangement "on"; Rev limit reasonable; ACR (automatic compression release) "on" if applicable. My Dealer tune had my rev limit at 7000 rpm and my heat management "off".

Have fun, I know I did, and it's running better, cooler and with great fuel economy now. 45-47 mpg

Scoop

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what engine you have or if any other mods were done, but, I'd look for anything that has the same engine size with "Race Exhaust" and SE air cleaner/breather setup as a starting point. Just make very sure that all parameters are as you would like them, i.e.: Heat Manangement "on"; Rev limit reasonable; ACR (automatic compression release) "on" if applicable. My Dealer tune had my rev limit at 7000 rpm and my heat management "off".

Have fun, I know I did, and it's running better, cooler and with great fuel economy now. 45-47 mpg

Scoop
Sweet that is the clarification I needed. BTW its a 103. I want to learn this stuff. Tried a few years ago on my softail 88 with a Thunder max and I could never dial it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts