Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Never hear of Lucky Daves but I got a Corbin Wall last year and I love it. I have tried a bunch of seats and it is the best I have tried for both comfort and looks. The Lucky Daves does look a lot like the Wall. With this style of seat I don't need a backrest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't tried them yet, but lucky Daves seats are all the rage down here in San Diego Ca. The San Diego Harley dealer even had one in stock, for a road glide, last time I went there. In my opinion, it looks well built and pretty comfy in person (for the rider). I ride with a passenger most of the time and don't think the passenger part of the seat would be comfortable due to how narrow it looks. I could be wrong though like I said, I haven't tried it yet. Although the guys I know that have a Lucky Daves seat on their Dyna's love them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Their shop is in San Diego area. Saw one at a meet up last week. Guys let me sit on it. Seemed comfortable and no need for a backrest. Called them, seem like good people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Good Looking Seat
Would never work for a passenger over 40, but maybe for a quick bar hop, lol.
But a good looking seat.
I'd like to see their solo seats.
Swomack

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good Looking Seat

Would never work for a passenger over 40, but maybe for a quick bar hop, lol.

But a good looking seat.

I'd like to see their solo seats.

Swomack

What recommendations would you make for a good passenger seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
So far it is firm but no back pain or but pain lol
looks killer on bike for the rider it fits better then stock back about half inch ..for me being 6 feet 1 inch i find
it perfect ..

·
Registered
587 Posts
follow up review lucky daves seat for baggers is fantastic ,
locks you in a perfect position ,firm seat lots of support no stiff hip or butt pain >
build and finish is perfect

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
i ride 80 % solo when the wife gets its ok but i would not ask her to do a road trip lol,
fine for a evening ride etc ,weekend trips or longer i put the stock seat back on

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well after 1200 km all i can say is lucky dave seats are great, and complements on seat
from all who have seen and sat on it !!!!!
IN THE PIX MY BUDDY PICKED ONE UP FOR HIS DYNA LOW RIDER S

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
i ride 80 % solo when the wife gets its ok but i would not ask her to do a road trip lol,
fine for a evening ride etc ,weekend trips or longer i put the stock seat back on
When you say for road trips you put the stick seat on , us that when you're 2up? I'm asking if you'd recommend the LD seat for a longer solo trip?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts