Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade this hogtunes Bluetooth that plugs into the stock head unit. Works perfectly, I just recently upgraded to a whole new system and I want to remove this and want to put the Stock air temp gauge back in so I don't have a hole. Bike is a 2013 RG Ultra. If you are unfamiliar with this product, it allows you to play music wirelessly via Bluetooth. When wired up, the controls are a blue led color. I was hoping to just do a even trade, I will ship this out on my dime and whoever is interested will ship the gauge out n their dime. Thank you for looking
hog.jpg

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
PM me. I have the Air Gauge and will just give it t you. Will you be at SWXI?

Reactions: JVell and mjsdouble

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM me. I have the Air Gauge and will just give it t you. Will you be at SWXI?
This is so kind of you.........being that I don't know what SWXI stands for I'm gonna say no, I will not be there :cool:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
It's funny to me how this works. I have had an air temp gauge sitting on my desk at home for years and about a month ago I decided that I have looked at this thing long enough, nobody I know has needed one so in the circular file it goes. Here we are and I could have helped ya out. My wife always asks why I have so many parts laying around that I am not going to use. Perfect reason right here.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's funny to me how this works. I have had an air temp gauge sitting on my desk at home for years and about a month ago I decided that I have looked at this thing long enough, nobody I know has needed one so in the circular file it goes. Here we are and I could have helped ya out. My wife always asks why I have so many parts laying around that I am not going to use. Perfect reason right here.
I think we are all the same when it comes to this situation...…I appreciate the offer anyways, its the thought that counts.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
This is so kind of you.........being that I don't know what SWXI stands for I'm gonna say no, I will not be there :cool:
It means “Shark Week XI. It’s the annual Rally. The Forum has one every year somewhere in the UU or Canada. This year it’s the 11th we’ve had and it’s at Lake Tahoe the end of June.

Reactions: JVell

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where in Texas are you?? I believe I still have an air temp gauge from my 2013 glide and I’m in Texas. I’ll look and if I still have it, it’s yours.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where in Texas are you?? I believe I still have an air temp gauge from my 2013 glide and I’m in Texas. I’ll look and if I still have it, it’s yours.
Another member has offered one already, I'm down by Beaumont. What about you ?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sitting in Hill Country for a couple more days. Good luck with the temp gauge.....
I heard it’s some beautiful riding over there. I need to make an attempt to visit that side one year.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
I don't have the air temp gauge you're seeking but if I may ask, why are you looking to put the air temp gauge back in? That's usually the gauge that gets removed so the oil temp gauge can be used instead.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
@RoadGlideRider thank you so much for the air gauge my man. Much appreciated!
No problem. Glad I could help. I’ve had it sitting in a drawer for years. It was off one of my old bikes. Good someone could use it.

Reactions: JVell

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't have the air temp gauge you're seeking but if I may ask, why are you looking to put the air temp gauge back in? That's usually the gauge that gets removed so the oil temp gauge can be used instead.
The previous owner had a hog tunes Bluetooth in its place and I wanted to remove it but didn’t want a hole there. I saw people doing that but I really want to do some Dakota digitals eventually and didn’t want to waste money knowing I’m going to replace.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
The previous owner had a hog tunes Bluetooth in its place and I wanted to remove it but didn’t want a hole there. I saw people doing that but I really want to do some Dakota digitals eventually and didn’t want to waste money knowing I’m going to replace.
I just did the Dakota gauges in mine. You'll like those

1 - 16 of 16 Posts