Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Chirp, Chirp
Crickets huh?

Not a lot of folks have the Ciro lighting. But i do believe they're catching on. I have the bag blades and extenders with leds. I would not hesitate buying those if i had an ultra. I am really happy with their stuff so far.

My one extension has some moisture in the light. I emailed them and sent them a pic yesterday. New part is on the way this morning.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THe filler lights look interesting, just have not seen anyone that has them or an actual picture...its those little extension pieces on the bottom that are holding me back...they seem to match up with those saddlebag extensions...

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
THe filler lights look interesting, just have not seen anyone that has them or an actual picture...its those little extension pieces on the bottom that are holding me back...they seem to match up with those saddlebag extensions...
I see what you're saying. Email them. Ask for pictures of just the lights installed without the extensions. Everytime i have they send me pictures. Great response and always helpful.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ciro

I also now have the bag blade led turn signals. they work great and I like the way they look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear light bar 2012 road glide

hello, question is, im installing a cvo look light filler on 2012 road glide but , the kit is eliminating light bar and holes are exposed, what do you do about that? Anyone Help

·
Registered
101 Posts
Does anyone have these? Was looking at HD, CD and these..I was following a few bikes with the HD and they are not bright at all!! CD doesnt really match up...but are bright

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/ciro-filler-panel-lights-for-harley-touring-2014-2016?gclid=CjwKEAjw1PPJBRDq9dGHivbXmhcSJAATZd_BNyBwNE6m3647VmOD5pKmhp7vFXxDwV7HapyIHDpc7BoCKIbw_wcB
My buddy has these. Daytime running I would say they're just ok, nighttime is when they shine (pun intended). Very noticeable at night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts