Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone is going to be going to Street Vibrations this year? Either the Spring or Fall event?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Spring event has lost it's luster for me, I find that the fall event is much better. But living here in town it is easy enough to check it out without making plans.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Spring event has lost it's luster for me, I find that the fall event is much better. But living here in town it is easy enough to check it out without making plans.
Never really went to the Spring version. Too many other things to do with my time. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area, so I'm up to Reno/Sparks a lot during the year.

I have Brothers up there and we use St. Vibes as an excuse to get the Brothers together. We don't really do St. Vibes, but we're in town. We joke about our Anti Street Vibrations party.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been able to go since 2012. I stopped being able to do long rides after that so am thinking about coming down this year. If not then next year for sure.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I will be at the fall Street Vibrations for sure. The spring event is ok but will be out of town. Living in Reno make it easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts