Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering a Baggershield 10.5" to 17.5 adjustable windshield. Does anyone have a side or profile picture of one installed? I am curious about the angle of the windshield in relation to the fairing.
In other words, what is the distance from the top of the upper shield to the very bottom when measuring straight down (90 degrees) from the top horizontal plane to the bottom horizontal plane?
When removed, does the top shield stay with the bottom section or do you have to store it?

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I am considering a Baggershield 10.5" to 17.5 adjustable windshield. Does anyone have a side or profile picture of one installed? I am curious about the angle of the windshield in relation to the fairing.
In other words, what is the distance from the top of the upper shield to the very bottom when measuring straight down (90 degrees) from the top horizontal plane to the bottom horizontal plane?
When removed, does the top shield stay with the bottom section or do you have to store it?
I had the 10.5 - 17.5 on my old bike and I do have a couple of pics that might work for you. When you remove the bottom section, the top section stays with the bottom section unless you want to remove it and store it someplace and just leave the bottom section mounted. The top section mounts with 3 holding fasteners placing that section behind the bottom section until you want to use it. The 3 holding fasteners does allow a fairly easy removal to rotate the top section and refasten for the 17.5 shield. I really liked the Baggershield and am waiting for them to come out with a shield that will fit the 2015 RG. Below is the link so you can take a look at how it works. If I missed what you are looking for, sorry about that.

http://www.baggershield.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Baggershield

Have it in response to your question, when lowered the clear section the top simply inverts to the bottom and gets attached with rubber grommets.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Mine is in my profile picture below! Also if you check their website they have good shots of roadglides. Mine included

1 - 7 of 7 Posts