Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for pics of anyone that has done chrome lower portion with black upper portion rocker boxes? Seems like I have seen this but not sure where. Any pics would be appreciated.

K-

·
Registered
339 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SJ but the stock boxes installed on the bike is what I was trying to picture. The dealer was swapping all my black covers to the new motor and the tech discovered that the lower half of the rocker boxes from my 110" would not fit the 120" for clearance issues. I just told them to keep the bottom half that came on the 120" chrome and put the black tops on. I already have a mix of chrome and black so it may be ok and if I don't like it I'll just take them off later down the road and have them PC'd. Thought I would see if anyone had pics so I could see what it will look like. I guess I can get off my can and drive down there now and see in person. Thanks for trying to help though. :D

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Kind of hard to see but not that much more effort to replace the lowers.

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. Your scooter looks sweet! I like it and I like the contrast rocker boxes.

Just to clarify, the issue was not with the effort or clearance of replacing them it was a top end performance clearance issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.