Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,687 Posts
The only place I have seen the Kerker used was on a 120r ~ I was told the pipe I saw was developed specifically for the 120r and it was a good lookin header (very Industrial)... I have never heard one run.

· Registered
34 Posts
I have the Supertrapp 4" Stouts on my 2012 Fltru with a Fuel Moto 2-1-2 head pipe . I ordered the pre cat model and just love the sound of them with my 103. I have about 7000 miles on them and I would say they are getting a tad louder as the wrapping burns. Still can hear the tunes going down the highway and a great sound when you get on it. I order up a set of post cat baffles just for shits and giggles and installed them, wow did they make a difference. Too loud for me at my age ,ten yrs. ago I would be smiling from ear to ear.
I have just installed a Fuel Moto 107" kit ,which does a bump in compression and that makes my original baffles sound perfect now.
Thistle

· Registered
10 Posts
I have the Supertrapp 4" Stouts on my 2012 Fltru with a Fuel Moto 2-1-2 head pipe . I ordered the pre cat model and just love the sound of them with my 103. I have about 7000 miles on them and I would say they are getting a tad louder as the wrapping burns. Still can hear the tunes going down the highway and a great sound when you get on it. I order up a set of post cat baffles just for shits and giggles and installed them, wow did they make a difference. Too loud for me at my age ,ten yrs. ago I would be smiling from ear to ear.
I have just installed a Fuel Moto 107" kit ,which does a bump in compression and that makes my original baffles sound perfect now.
Thistle
+1 love my Kerker 4" Stouts. Even better that none of my buddies have my exhaust!!!!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.