Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Denton, Tx and interested in possibly meeting up with other RG owners in the DFW area for a ride.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was in FW for 2 weeks in october for school at Bell. Took my bike and took a ride to Big Bend the weekend I was there. What an awesome trip. Much different than what I ride here in East Tn. but an awesome ride! I am hoping to get another school there later in the year. Will need to hook up with some of you if I get the oppertunity.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I lived in Garland for 18 months back in 83 into 84. Got pretty HOT, but it was COOL! The only real gripe I had was that I had to ride 45 minutes to buy BEER! Then the stuff was WARM! No Cold Beer sales? Didnt make cense! Ahhh,... the Good Ole Days on Harry Hines Blvd.!

·
Registered
120 Posts
When it is super hot like it is long rides are a pita. Trust me ! I rode down to Cowboy H-D yesterday from Midlothian to look at an $8.50 part. Traffic on I-35 was suck a** all the way down from Hillsboro. I sure wish the DPS would enforce the left lane for passing only rule. Otoh, I'm sure they love the left lane obstructionists as it sure slows down the traffic speeds. :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts