Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have picked up this picture from this forum, but I can't find the post anymore and neither the owning user.
These apes would be interesting for me as they look like to have a small backwards radius. Will become difficult to get over here in Germany, but would anyone know by chance what brand they are to give me a starting point? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342044202.002353.jpg
Cheers Jens

·
Registered
368 Posts
have seen the bike on post ur pictures thread

should be in the high 200's - like 280 or above

it is a full page shot not an attachment that has to be opened

good luck

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hi All,
I have picked up this picture from this forum, but I can't find the post anymore and neither the owning user.
These apes would be interesting for me as they look like to have a small backwards radius. Will become difficult to get over here in Germany, but would anyone know by chance what brand they are to give me a starting point? View attachment 13353
Cheers Jens
They look like carlini bars, but can't tell how fat they are.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you all for the prompt guidance here!

Frankie, you have been spot on in pointing me to what I was looking for! Carlini Flying Ape is the one, slightly radiused but keeping the round style instead of sharp corners....
So now the next challenge starts - where to get them over here with that "road legal" certificate to overcome these EU hurdles..:(
Thanks again, chz Jens

Ummhh.. Seems I also forgot that I need them to fit for "drive by wire" assembly... So maybe wise to check with Carlini first...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts